Thursday, September 26, 2013

2013 NORTHWOODS PRIMARY COURSE BRIEFING

Just a quick update,

As previously mentioned, there is a PRIMARY and a BACKUP course for the Northwoods 100 this year.

Click below for a link to the preliminary briefing for the PRIMARY course:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/835700/2013%20NORTHWOODS%20100%20PRIMARY%20COURSE.pdf

I will post the preliminary briefing for the BACKUP course soon. For what it is worth, the backup is the same as last year's course and the briefing will look much the same.

Also, I had failed to mention the race entry fee in the previous post. The race entry fee of $30 includes the Friday night cookout and the post race lunch, an awesome T-shirt and a certificate for all of the racers. I will also update the previous post. 

I will post the graphic for the shirt soon!

Please let me know if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment