Well, we spent the better part of the day talking airplanes in the hanger. IFR conditions prevailed all day.
The weather is forecast to be sunny with a high of 60 degrees now that the cold front has passed. We are going to meet at the airport at 11:30am tomorrow with an anticipated start time of 12:30pm. We have three racers here and ready to race. Please join us if you can.
Otherwise, we will still run the original schedule starting on Friday of next week. Bill Brennand is available and will be speaking at the event as scheduled.
Please keep an eye on this blog during the week for more information.
If you would like to join us tomorrow, please contact me via email or phone.